The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company.
As a Front-End Engineer you will:
- Play a key role in collaborating with front/backend engineers, UI/UX designers and product manager to develop and optimise features for our own mobile app product.
- Design, implement and come up with robust solutions for technical problems.
- Write clean code that is reusable, testable, maintainable and with modularity in mind.
- Have the freedom to steer and pioneer the tech direction of the company.
- Be part of the core engineering team.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Human Computer Interaction, or related discipline, or related practical experience
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
What do we look for?
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with agile software development methodology
- Aware of front end development trends and best practices for performance, usability and security
- Experience in deploying a product to live such as Google PlayStore and Appstore
- ReactJS experience is preferred, but not required
- Able to write native code like Swift or Kotlin is a bonus
- Superb communication skills and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Motivated individual who is willing to strive for the success of company through innovation and self-improvement
- Good sense of designing for a great user experience
- $4-6K + bonus + equity
If this is a vocation that you wish to pursue, apply now through Diversiteam!