Do you want to build a technology that enables autonomous cars, aircraft navigation, and even makes energy cheaper?
At Atomionics, we are building sensing technology which performs 1000x better than the current state of the art – using Atom Interferometry, harnessing the potential of wave-nature of atoms. An exponentially better GPS system, pinpointing mineral and hydrocarbon reserves, and drift free navigation systems for aircrafts and underwater vehicles are possible only with these sensors. GPS infrastructure and technology are only built by nations, what if we could together build an exponentially better navigation and positioning system and redefine sensing technology in the process. This is a chance to literally define the technology trajectory, and create a dent in the universe (and measure the dent as well).
Atomionics is an early-stage fast growing startup based in Singapore, supported by CQT’s Alumni Industry Programme and NUS Enterprise, along with some of the best investors and business partners. As an early employee, you’ll also be a culture contributor, helping define the culture of the company.
- Design and development of atom-interferometry based sensors
- Work in collaboration with electronics and mechanical engineers to develop the system
- Research on the improvement and miniaturization of atom-interferometry based sensors
- Write patents
- Master’s or PhD in Physics, with research experience in Cold Atom Physics
- Proficient in experimental work in quantum optics
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Even better if you have:
- Prior experience in Atom Interferometry, built a cold atom setup from scratch
- Built atom-interferometry based accelerometer or gyroscope
- Experience in theoretical simulation of atomic systems
What can we offer you:
- Progress with Atomionics growth with access to our Employee Stock Option Pool and own the work you do along with a competitive Salary
- A comprehensive medical insurance plan
- A book/hobby project allowance to help you grow and collectively build the Atomionics library
- Weekly board games and curry night. Board games can get very competitive
If this is a vocation that you wish to pursue, apply now through Diversiteam!