Zuhlke – empowering talent.
We aim to inspire the confidence and enthusiasm of our clients and provide them with lasting success. The talent, knowledge, and team spirit of our staff are our greatest assets.
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Mobile Engineer who is excited by the opportunity to build mobile solutions for our clients while being an important part of our fast-growing Singapore office. At Zuhlke Singapore, we take on innovative projects across many industries and we work in cross-functional teams that are inspiring and energizing. You are a trusted partner to our clients and thus play a critical role in working closely with them to meet their needs. You will contribute to the success of our clients while also rapidly learning and further developing your own skills – the diversity of challenges is vast!
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. As a privately-held company owned by past and present employees, and run by engineers, Zuhlke is built on passion and continuous development. We truly value learning and will provide you with a generous budget where you can choose how to spend it towards your professional development.
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field.
- You have 1- 4 years of experience in mobile software development.
- You are experienced in Android (Java, Kotlin) and/or iOS (Swift, Objective-C) development.
- Extra points if you have professional experience with hybrid app solutions like Cordova, React Native, Ionic, Xamarin, etc.
- You leverage your UX and design skills to build applications that delight users.
- You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
- You have a strong foundation in Java to complement your experience in mobile development.
- You have thorough knowledge in the build, deployment, and release of mobile applications.
- You have strong understanding of REST principles and you are a facilitator for the team in developing interfaces for mobile devices.
- You have professional experience working in an Agile development environment.
- You have strong communication skills and are very team-oriented.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. Grow immensely in your career, not only through exciting & interesting projects, but also through our dedication to your development: two weeks of further training per year, a generous individual training budget, training camps, and active knowledge sharing among experts.
If this is a vocation that you wish to pursue, apply now through Diversiteam!