You are an ideal candidate if you have aspiration in developing, optimising and maintaining multiple system applications. You’ll get your hands dirty to solve unique and challenging software problems and bringing in innovative solutions for technology stack. Your contribution in design and code will be a part tomorrow’s technology and innovation.
• Development of overall architecture for mobile and web applications
• Development of software modules for technical operation automation and visualisation
• Maintaining and evaluating applications from performance analysis to deployment activities
• Building tools to help data collection, analysis and validation for the business
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in back-end programming languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Java
• Proficient knowledge of frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, Django, Spring
• Familiar with database platforms such as SQL, MongoDB, etc.
• Work experience in full-stack software development is a plus
• Proficiency in verbal and written English; other languages is an advantage
• Hungry for challenges and personal development
If this is a vocation that you wish to pursue, apply now through Diversiteam!