Do you want to build a technology that enables autonomous cars, aircraft navigation, and even makes energy cheaper?
At Atomionics, we are building sensing technology which performs 1000x better than the current state of the art – using Atom Interferometry, harnessing the potential of wave-nature of atoms. An exponentially better GPS system, pinpointing mineral and hydrocarbon reserves, and drift free navigation systems for aircrafts and underwater vehicles are possible only with these sensors. GPS infrastructure and technology are only built by nations, what if we could together build an exponentially better navigation and positioning system and redefine sensing technology in the process. This is a chance to literally define the technology trajectory, and create a dent in the universe (and measure the dent as well)
Atomionics is an early-stage fast growing startup based in Singapore, supported by CQT’s Alumni Industry Programme and NUS Enterprise, along with some of the best investors and business partners. As an early employee, you’ll also be a culture contributor, helping define the culture of the company.
- Lead system design on integration of various RF and electronics for laser systems
- Work in collaboration with atomic physicists and mechanical engineers to develop the system architecture to ensure robustness and reliability in a dynamic environment
- Research on the improvement and miniaturization of atom-interferometry based sensors
- Establish fault-tolerant control systems for use in a dynamic environment
- 3+ years’ experience in electronic system design with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering and allied fields
- Experience in C++/VHDL/Verilog
- Experience in FPGA based control
- Experience in breadboard, PCB, System design
Even better if you have:
- Prior experience in sensor fusion
- Worked to build atom-interferometry based sensing system
- Built near-IR lasers, laser locking system and RF electronics
- Deployed control systems using FPGA
What can we offer you:
- Progress with Atomionics growth with access to our Employee Stock Option Pool and own the work you do along with a competitive Salary
- A comprehensive medical insurance plan
- A book/hobby project allowance to help you grow and collectively build the Atomionics library
- Weekly board games and curry night. Board games can get very competitive
If this is a vocation that you wish to pursue, apply now through Diversiteam!