You are an ideal candidate if you have aspiration in deciphering high dimensional big data. You thrive to communicate highly complex data in a clear and easy-to-understand way where everyone can gain insightful information. Your vision will accelerate today’s innovation and build tomorrow’s technology.
• Translating complex data findings into compelling narrative recommendations for both internal and external audiences
• Applying statistics and data modelling to develop business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions
• Identifying issues and areas for improvement for the business from operational and strategic perspectives
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics or equivalent
• Experience in managing large data sets
• Proficient knowledge of scripting language (Matlab, Python), Querying Language (SQL, Hive), Spreadsheet (Excel) and Statistical Language (SAS, R)
• Familiar with business intelligence tools such as Quicksight, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI
• Work experience in data analysis is a plus
• Strong quantitative reasoning and analytical skills
• Proficiency in verbal and written English; other languages is an advantage
• Hungry for challenges and personal development
If this is a vocation that you wish to pursue, apply now through Diversiteam!