Founded by an Singaporean and an American in 2018.
Brew Lab is a Singapore headquartered startup company that solve business problems with technology.
Our current project is involved with A.I in travel.
We’re looking for a full-stack developer who has knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working on all aspects of our products while collaborating closely. You will be expected to provide input to the requirements, user-experience and technical solution of any feature or component you work on.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Integration of third party APIs
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end and back-end code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Design, build and track data generated
- Conduct testing (unit, integration, performance)
- Research and recommend new technologies
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Python, Haskell and C++
- Proficiency in MySQL and SQL language
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git) and continuous integration
- Working knowledge of English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, committed
Job Type: Full-time (Working remotely possible)
Salary: RM4,000.00 to RM5,000.00 /month (SGD 1400 to SGD 1700 /month)
If this is a vocation that you wish to pursue, apply now through Diversiteam!