You are an ideal candidate if you have aspiration in implementing Machine Learning algorithms in big data environment and developing effective solutions for data pipeline. You’ll decipher the pattern of a large amount of data and take proof of concepts into production. You are the motor for tomorrow’s state-of-the-art technology.
• Building and maintaining Machine Learning architecture
• Adapting standard AI/Machine Learning models to exploit modern parallel efficiently
• Implementing AI/Machine Learning algorithms in a big data environment
• Data modelling and evaluation
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Statistics, Biostatistics or equivalent
• Familiarity in writing code with Ruby, Python, C/C++, Go, Java, Scala
• Proficient knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, scikit-learn, Azure
• Interests in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Work experience in AI/Machine Learning
• Proficiency in verbal and written English; other languages is an advantage
• Hungry for challenges and personal development
If this is a vocation that you wish to pursue, apply now through Diversiteam!