You are an ideal candidate if you have aspiration in innovating state-of-the-art mechanical devices. You’ll apply concepts to solve highly complex issues through immediate action and drive continuous improvement in the mechanical environment. This is the right opportunity for you who wish to innovate, achieve and lead tomorrow’s technology and innovation.
• Development of ideas from prototype design to mass production
• Ensuring product conformity to meet all performance and functional criteria within industry standard
• Performing root cause analysis to assure the safety of mechanical components, devices and engines
• Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
• Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, Science or equivalent
• Experience in designing and developing complex mechanical products
• Familiarity in environmental testing, EMC countermeasures and product safety requirement documentation
• Experience in working with AutoCAD and Revit
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Work experience in Mechanical Engineering is a plus
• Proficiency in verbal and written English; other languages is an advantage
• Hungry for challenges and personal development
If this is a vocation that you wish to pursue, apply now!