You are an ideal candidate if you have aspiration in optimising the quality of the materials used across manufacturing sites. You’ll identify new materials and ensure the quality and consistency to deliver industry benchmark. You are the motor for tomorrow’s technology and innovation.
• Managing selection, characterisation and optimisation of materials for semiconductor packaging and module assembly
• Understanding applications and feedback findings during new material characterisation
• Development of methods and metrics to improve material quality performance
• Collaborating with engineering team to provide a comprehensive assessment of analysis from technical and operational perspectives
• Bachelors in Material or Chemistry Engineering
• A good understanding of composite materials, manufacturing processes and characterising techniques
• Proficient knowledge of Packaging Quality and Reliability tests and requirements
• Familiar with thermal analysis techniques such as DMA, TMA, DSC, Rheometer, TGA
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Work experience in material engineering and manufacturing is a plus
• Proficiency in verbal and written English; other languages is an advantage
• Hungry for challenges and personal development
If this is a vocation that you wish to pursue, apply now!