You are an ideal candidate if you have aspiration in innovating cutting-edge technology. You’ll analyse electronics hardware challenges and provide comprehensive solutions for architecture and circuit systems. You are the catalyst for tomorrow’s world of technology.
• Development and maintenance of electronics hardware
• Designing power supply system and electrical circuits
• Performing root cause analysis to support peripheral hardware
• Designing and executing process improvement strategies
• Bachelors in Electrical, Instrumentation, Automation Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in building analogue and digital circuits
• Familiar with AutoCAD or Revit
• Work experience in an electrical engineering environment
• Proficiency in verbal and written English; other languages is an advantage
• Hungry for challenges and personal development
If this is a vocation that you wish to pursue, apply now!